Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm home again

I'm home again from 5 weeks travel and slowly I am getting settled again. I've been back 10 days already but after the office there is always lots to organise. My bears and I had a ball!!!! It was lovely seeing my family and friends again and the show in Switzerland as well as the workshop was a great success. I made many new friends which I am looking forward to keep in contact.

I loved London and only wished I had more days to do sightseeing. I visited my bears at Teddy Bears of Witney (photo will follow as soon as I will be more organised). Hugglets was great, also not as successful as the Teddy Bear Festival in Switzerland for me.

My bears have found new homes in Switzerland, France, and Scotland and the whole trip was just fantastic.

I am finishing the bears for Witney at the moment and after that I will design and make a bear for the Online Show on 6/7th November. After that I will have to get my act together and make bears for Woodend. I am looking forward to seeing many of you at this exciting show. This will be the first time for me at Woodend and I cannot wait!!!

Hugs
Silvia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Silvia,

    Just visit your blog,lovely.Like your work a lot.Will follow your blog now and add you to my links,
    Thank you,
    Hugs,
    Leny

    ReplyDelete