Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Exciting News!

Now that I have more than 20 followers I will get hubby to draw the winner (out of a hat). This will happen in the next few days and I will announce the lucky recepient of $20.00 gift voucher here on the blog and also by email. Thank you everyone for following my blog.

There are only a couple of spaces left for orders of my Christmas Bears. If you would like the embellish your Christmas Tree with this lovely bear holding onto a Christmas ball - be quick to order!

I'll be back with the announcement of the winner!
Hugs
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Silvia on expanding. More friend to come.
    Best,
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Silvia...it does take a while to build.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete