Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Show and workshops



This Sunday I will be teaching a workshop at my studio in South Perth. I am looking forward to it, the creations are wonderful and it amazes me everytime how different my patterns will turn out with a little bit of imagination.

Thursday next week my bears and I will be heading for the Gold Coast to exhibit at the International Teddy Bear Fair at the Convention Centre, Broadbeach on 11/12 June. This promises to be a great show again and I always love the workshops in the week after the show that Kympatti Studio. This year I will be teaching Icedor and Mungo on 14/15th June, two wonderful bears with lots of techniques to be learned. It is not too late to book a place. Go to my website for furtheer details.

Hugs Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment