Monday, July 18, 2011

Slowly but surely......

Hello everyone,

I do apologize for not having written so long!!!

My bears and I had a wonderful time at the Gold Coast International Teddy Bear Fair and I enjoyed teaching my workshop at Kympatti Bear Studio. It was lovely to catch up with so many traders, bear makers and collectors!

On my way home, I got delayed because of the vulcanic ash blowing in from Chile. I was put-up in a great hotel all paid for by the airline and got home a day late.

Unfortunately, 3 days later I was in bed with the flu!!! And there I stayed for 3 1/2 weeks!!! I am slowly getting my life back trying to catch up with everything and getting back to normal.

I am in the process of making the workshop bear for 19th September at Kympatti Bear Studio. It is a beautiful panda and I can't wait to have him finished so I can show him to you all. Just bear with me for a few more days.....

I will be in touch soon!

Beary hugs,
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment