Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello everyone,

I have been very busy getting ready for the Sydney Teddybear Fair on 7th March 2010. This will be a very quick visit for me, flying in on the Saturday and flying back on Sunday night. I am looking forward to talking to many of you - so come and say hello!

For more details go to the show and workshop page on my website and also have a browse in the catalogue - all these bears/critters and some new ones will be in Sydney to be admired in the fur!

I have uploaded the logo for the show into the right hand margin. There is an early admission for people with "Early Bird Tickets" so make sure you have one to have the first choice of all the lovely bears/critters. The tickets can be purchased from the show website by clicking on the logo.

Hope to see you there!

Beary hugs,
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment