Friday, March 12, 2010

Time is flying by

My god, it is already a week since the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair - I really don't know what happened to the time. I had a ball at the show and many bears have found new homes. Hendrix and Melyna were especially thrilled as they went on a trip to Singapore! All in all, a very successful show and I really enjoyed catching up with everybody - traders and collectors alike! On my way home I was stranded at Sydney airport due to the storms in Melbourne. I can now truly say that I know the airport as I had a 6 hours stay there.

The organisation for the workshop in Switzerland is now in full swing and I am so excited about it. You will also notice that the bears will slightly change again. I have something in mind but you have to wait and see.

I have also just finished the new designs for Teddy Bears of Witney 2011 and I am in the process of designing and making an exclusive critter for the ACD Awards in June.

More news to be revealed shortly - so stay tuned.

Hugs
Silvia

1 comment: