Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ACD Awards

I had a wonderful time in Adelaide teaching workshops and all the bears/cats/raccoons turned out beautifully! I just got off the plane in Perth and arrived home when the storm and the hail started. Boy, was I glad I was not on that plane anymore!!!! We were lucky and apart from a broken branch that flattened a few plants in the backyard do not have any other storm damage. So, after all this excitement I had another workshop at my studio and approx. 4 days to create my ACD Award Critter. This required thinking outside the box as fantasie is not usually my thing. But I love my creation!!!! I hope you will too - unfortunately, you have to wait till June to see it... For more information click on the logo on the right.

Cheers
Silvia

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm new to blogging...hope you get this. I love your work and as a cat person, I'm especially fond of Isabelle. You really captured to look of a kitten. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete